Tuesday 26 November 2013

Time off


I am taking some time off Playing World of Warcraft I am Just about to start a new Job and with the holidays coming up I will probably Wont have any spare money to Buy game time. While I wont be playing Warcraft I will still be doing Blog posts.  Normally My posts would be Warcraft related While I am Not paying Warcraft I will be playing diablo 3 and hearthstone I doubt any one would be interested in D3 unless it was to do with the reaper of Sols beta and hearthstone is only interesting to watch  or read  about deck strategies I am godawful at  hearthstone So I wont be doing any streaming or strategies.

One of the things I want to do is a series of Short stories Called "Looking for quest"
Just now I Am working out the details for the plot and Don't have allot of information Other than it's will be fantasy stories and involve a group of hapless adventures I will post more information when I can and hopefully Start writing it by the weekend. I will also be Doing Warcraft related blog posts mainly to do with the new expansion Warlords of draenor and any new information that comes out over the coming weeks.




2 comments:

  1. I took some time off of WoW when I started my job back in mid-October. It was only a few days off as such but since I've cut my game time down a fair bit. So, I think it's wise of you to take a break whilst you settle in and with the festive season just around the corner why not extend it a little.
    P.S. I'm crap at Hearthstrone strategies too - my main strategy is not to lose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete